Whether you like the exhilaration of
downhill or the exercise and natural interaction of cross-country,
Mary's Guesthouse can be a base for your winter ski trip.
Within minutes you can be on the trails or slopes, enjoying
the winter wonderland that is the Pocono Mountains!
Skiing & Snowboarding
Six major resorts within an easy drive
Mountain 25 minutes,
highest vertical in PA (1080') - discounts available!
- 35 minutes, a great all-around
- 25 minutes, good for all levels (600')
- 20 minutes, great family mountain (500')
- 90 minutes, worth the drive, best all-around hill in
- 45 minutes, nice cruisers and short, sick steeps (700')
Rental equipment available at mountains or at nearby shops.
Cross Country Skiing
Lehigh River Gorge Trail - 5 minutes away, 15 miles
Hickory Run State Park - 20 minutes away, 13 miles
Lehigh Canal Towpath, Weissport area - 10 minutes away,
4 miles long
Switchback Railroad path & Mauch Chunk Lake Park
- 3 minutes away, 9 miles, slight grade
Broad Mountain Loop - 10 minutes away, 11 mile expert
loop (ups-n-downs) or shorter out-n-backs for beginners (flat),
all with nice scenery
Rental equipment available at Blue